- An individual’s attendance and participation in the 2022 Hancock County Fair is at his or her own risk.
- The Hancock County Fair opens Wednesday, July 20, 2022, and continues through Saturday July 23, 2022
- Must have GFCI on all trailers and campers that are using our power source.
- Domestic Arts and FFA projects will be accepted on Wednesday, July 20, 2022 from 3:00 to 8:00 pm
- No Livestock exhibitor will be allowed to win more than two premiums in any one class.
- No Domestic Arts exhibitor will be allowed to win more than one entry per class.
- All fees, including stall and pen fees and entry fees, must be paid at the time of entry
- All exhibitors (including Livestock) must purchase an exhibitor pass for $20, Livestock helpers may purchase a pass for $18.
- Arrival and release times for exhibits are listed in their respective departments.
- All livestock competing in purebred classes must have their registration papers available for inspection.
- The Hancock County Fair Association reserves the right to withdraw any class or classes for cause.
- Livestock exhibitors must have their animals ready for their show 15 minutes before the announced show time.
- Superintendents and Fair Association Officers have full control and will decide any questions arising in their respective departments; each Superintendent has control over exhibits in his or her department.
- Judges’ decisions are final; exhibitors may be barred from competition for arguing with a judge or trying to influence a judge’s decision.
- The Hancock County Fair Association will not be responsible for damage, loss or accidents to exhibitors; every precaution will be taken to insure the safety of all exhibits.
- No one is allowed to drive a vehicle on the grounds without a valid drivers license. No golf carts or utility vehicles on grounds, except for vendors.
(Premiums paid subject to available state funding)
ALL COOLERS WILL BE CHECKED & ALCOHOL CONFISCATED
Phone 217-392-2524 Fax : 217-392-2477
From July 17th through July 24th
No Gray Water Dumping on fairgrounds.
Meyer’s Driveway & Septic Service will be available for pumping at 7:00 a.m. each day.
It is $20 per time CASH ONLY.